Saturday, December 31, 2016

IN THE WIKILEAKS: U.S. Political Elite In A Satanic Abuse Cult?

This is so bad. And this is not fake news: everything I claim here can be validated by going to wikileaks.org, select the appropriate archive, search for "pizza" or "hotdog" or "hotdog stand" or "hot dog party" and so forth. Sick people. We need accountability, big league investigations. Not dumb jokes from Stephen Colbert, because this is not funny; it's a disgrace to our nation, and a genuine national security concern.

Correction- The leaked intelligence firm's email is from their VP of Intelligence, not their "head" of Intelligence. Still as relevant here.

And thank you all for the support, but this is not about me. It's about the possible victims and stopping future "rituals" from taking place. I didn't discover this stuff, I'm simply lending my platform to grow awareness, as every journalist should do in this case until we have real answers from authorities.